Join us from 11am – 3pm this Saturday for a masked, socially-distant clean-up at Resurrection to make the grounds as beautiful as possible before Fr. Birch arrives next Wednesday!
Spring Clean-Up Task List
- Dusting – all pews, books, chairs, railings, etc.
- Windows – wash insides.
- Windows – wash outsides.
– trim south of the classrooms and yurt; east of the yurt; between classrooms and yurt; next to Dillard Rd.
– rake blackberry debris into piles approx. 12 to 16 ft. apart for easy pickup.
- Cobwebs – remove around the exterior of the hallway’s south exit door, as well as at other entrances.
- Chainsaw work – cut up the large limbs near the dumpster. If a gas-powered chainsaw is available, cut into smaller pieces for removal.
- Parking lot – pressure wash to remove moss. Rubber boots recommended.
Tools: if you can, please bring hedge and/or string trimmers, pruning clippers, rakes, squeegees, brushes, rags, spray bottles and cleaners. Thanks!